Thursday, May 26, 2011

what's the bzz all about?

Have you ever heard of BzzAgent?  BzzAgent is a social marketing company that drives sales of consumer products via word-of-mouth.  They do this by signing up "agents" to test products and give honest feedback.  I've been an agent with BzzAgent since 2009, but have never really been involved in any campaigns.  "Campaigns" are where they send me products to test and give them my honest feedback.  They like for me to spread the word to friends and family about what I'm doing and what I  think of the products.  It sounds a little confusing (and I may not be explaining it well) but it's really easy.  Recently I signed up for two different campaigns.  The first was to test CoverGirl's new NatureLuxe foundation and glossbalm.  The second was to try TREsemme's Color Revialize shampoo and conditioner.  I mean, seriously, I got full sized products shipped to me for FREE!  And I love free!!  See....here they are : 



It's been fun trying these products - some I've liked and others not so much.  And that's the nice thing...I don't have to like everything...or anything, for that matter.  Honesty is best.  So, to spread "bzz" about these products, I'm letting you (my bloggy friends) know what I think :

CoverGirl NatureLuxe foundation :  I'm not really a liquid foundation girl right now (FL heat!).  Also, the color I received was a little light, so I didn't wear it on my face.  I tested it on my hands and it went on really smoothly.  It has an SPF 10, so there's that benefit.  I'm indifferent about this product.

CoverGirl NatureLuxe glossbalm :  First of all I love the color.  Second of all, I love that it has an SPF of 15.  This isn't something I'd wear for a night out (not enough pigmentation), but it's perfect for a day of errands or going to the beach...especially with the SPF to help protect my lips.  Bonus!

TREsemme Color Revitalize shampoo and conditioner :  As an avid Aveda user for the last number of years, I was a little leery to switch to another haircare brand, but I noticed that my Aveda bottles were soon going to be empty, so I thought...why not?  (remember the free part?)  :)  I've been using these products for the last 2 weeks and  I have to say, I like them.  They're not the BEST I've ever used, but they do make my hair soft and manageable.  Haven't really noticed that my hair color is any better (I highlight/lowlight), but it's only been 2 weeks.  Time will tell.  :)

Along with my products I get coupons to hand out!  Yay!!  See....


I have 10 of each, so leave me a comment with the word CoverGirl or TREsemme (or both) and I'll send them to you.  :)  The expire @ the end of August 2011, so be sure to comment early.  Thanks for stopping by and reading my bzz.  Have a terrific Thursday!!  Much love bloggy peeps!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I think I would like to be a tester. Sounds like fun. :)